· Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
· Two Symantec Norton products and two Symantec Enterprise products may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
· Up to 100 licenses may be requested for each product except Backup Exec products, for which 1 license may be requested.
· Eligible organizations must have an annual operating budget of less than $10 million.
· This donation is available to nonprofits with 12-A & 50-C status as granted by India.
· This donation will not be made available to some student groups or academic organizations, employee or membership benefit organizations, some social or recreational clubs, Boy Scouts, organizations that support political parties or candidates, advocacy groups, or faith-based organizations whose primary mission is religious.
· Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
· Symantec products may not be transferred or resold.