Terms and Conditions of Use
- Thank you for taking the time to review our Terms and Conditions. At times, we will collect certain personal information about donees and visitors to websites hosted by us. Such information will include both identifiable personal data, as well as non-identifiable personal information. Identifiable personal information will be collected when you sign a contract for service with us, or use our website for placing order. Non-identifiable information is gathered automatically when you visit our website or those websites hosted by us. It is stored for use in our system.
- The purpose of this document is to explain to donees what types of information we will collect and how that information is used. In most cases, we collect this information to ensure network integrity and that we continue to provide you with the most relevant content and best possible service that suits your needs. In some cases, we are required by law to collect personal information about donees and visitors. Except where the law requires otherwise, we undertake to protect the confidentiality of such data.
- We respect donee privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our donees and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
- We collect personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a donee questionnaire; and through the use of cookie technology. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our associates, partners or affiliates.
Use of Personal Data
- We may, on occasions, use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and, in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, we will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature. You can also contact our program services representative to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information.
- We may collect and share aggregated user data with our associates, partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant outreach communication and content. Such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These associates, partners and affiliated entities do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our associates, sponsors and partners, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
- Any information we collect from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence to people within our organisation or to a third party to ensure quality service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
- Any information that donees or users disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site we may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. We cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
- We will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor. We undertake not to contact minors about promotional offers or for outreach purposes without a parental consent.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right to disclose information about donees and users where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We further reserve the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
- We reserve our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
- We reserve the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
BiG Tech Returns Policy
- If you wish to return one or more Microsoft items received as donations through our website, the entire request should be returned to BiG Tech. Microsoft returns can only be accepted providing media disks are in their original, unopened packaging, and none of the software has been installed.
- Please notify us of the impending return by emailing email@example.com Once all items in the original request have been received, your refund will be processed. In the case where you wish to place a revised request, we will notify you when your account has been reset.
- When returning products, package items securely in a sturdy shipping box. Please be sure to enclose a note that references your order number and describes the reason for return, and mail to:
BiG TECH C/O NASSCOM Foundation
Samruddhi Venture Park
Ground Floor, # 13-16, Central MIDC Road
Andheri East, Mumbai 400093
Please note: To receive a refund on product donations requested through our website, items should be returned within 60 days of delivery.
Please allow approximately 10-15 working days for refund processing and for the request limits on your account to be reset.