Bytes of Learning Eligibility Criteria
- Donations are available to organisations with annual budgets of US $1,000,000 or less.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- FCRA registration
- Educational institutions; however, donations are available to schools for the disabled, parent-teacher groups, student housing organisations, student exchange programs, and similar organisations.
- Advocacy groups except for those explicitly working in human rights; drug, alcohol, and firearm policy; ecology and conservation; racial integration; or population control.
- Computer refurbishing programmes
- Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Bytes of Learning donated licenses may not be transferred or resold.
- Organizations must represent and warrant that they are willing to provide information to Bytes of Learning for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this product.