Get design software for your nonprofit or charity.
Through its Technology Impact Program, Autodesk donates software to nonprofits and social impact startups that use design for environmental or social good.
Eligible organizations receive Autodesk software solutions that enable 3D design, engineering, visualization, and simulation to deliver greater impact.
Eligibility and Restrictions
If eligible, your organization may receive up to 10 Autodesk subscriptions within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
Consult the eligibility and restrictions page to review your organization's eligibility to participate in this program.
If your organization doesn't meet the program's eligibility criteria, contact email@example.com.
All subscriptions include online access to Autodesk technical support resources, including
- Online support
- Exclusive webcasts and resources
- Expedited community forum support
Autodesk also provides the following resources for users to learn to use their software.
- Autodesk YouTube Channel — demonstration videos
- Autodesk University — on-demand training classes to learn, connect, and explore
- Autodesk Knowledge Network — support, learning, and community
- Autodesk Certification — collection of lessons and certifications
You can also reach out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) near you, where courses and certifications are available on a fee basis.
BigTech also offers an FAQ with information about downloading, installation, licensing, and more.